Monday, September 15, 2008

Princess in training....;)

Why is it that whenever I tell someone that I live with my mom and dad they say...How old are you? and why do you still live with your parents? um...hello....I live in Michigan. My job is minimum wage and it basically isn't possible to get 40 hours so how am I going to be able to afford my own crib? Its not like I wanted to move back in with my parents. If I had my way I would have my own house with a fenced in yard for Shotta to run and play in. But, that isn't realistic at this point in my life and Its not like I haven't been out on my own before. Yeah, I tried that, and thats all I have to say about that. No I don't plan to live with my mom and dad for the rest of my life. I plan to meet my knight in shining armor and live in a castle, but until that time I'll just grow my hair real long so he can climb it to save me "dawn dawn let down your hair" HA!

No comments: